Welcome to The Diktat Money System Journal where I, thediktatreporter, a John 3:16 believer in Jesus Christ, and Christian premillennial apocalyptic writer report on dispensationalism, regionalism, diktat as currency, money and power, and also blog on the rise of the diktat money system which is rising to replace the fiat money system.
The Dispensation Economics Manifest is the foundation for a life of virtue and ethics, establishing the elect as separate from the fiat who live in carnality and iniquity.
As revealed in the last book of the Bible, The Revelation of Jesus Christ, the sovereign Lord God, is establishing a new order consisting of fifteen New Things.
These New things establish the Dispensation Economics Manifest which is based upon Ephesians 1:10, the biblical revelation that Jesus Christ, is operating in dispensation, that is the household management plan of God to complete and fulfill all things in every age, epoch, era and time period; the New Things that come by the Economy of God are:
1) a New Paradigm, (from liberalism to authoritarianism. Under liberalism bankers, corporations, government, entrepreneurs, and citizens of democracies were the legislators of economic value and the legislators of economic life. Under authoritarianism, currency traders, bond vigilantes and nannycrats working in public private partnerships and in regional governance, are the legislators of economic value and are the legislators that shape one’s means and one’s ends.)
2) a New Sovereignty, (from the Milton Friedman Free to Choose floating currency Banker Regime of democratic nation states, to the Nannycrat Diktat Beast Regime of statist regional governance, Revelation 13:1-4, where eventually there will be ten regional kings ruling in the world’s ten regions, Revelation 17:12).
3) a New Seigniorage, (from the seigniorage of investment choice, to the seigniorage of diktat),
4) New Dynamos (from the dynamos of corporate profit and global growth, to the dynamos of regional security, stability and sustainability),
5) a New Trust (from trust in bankers, carry trade investing and credit, in particular Treasury debt, to trust in statist nannycrats, totalitarian collectivism, public private partnerships and debt servitude),
6) a New Age, (from the age of investment choice, to the age of diktat),
7) New Economic Action (from inflationism, to destructionism),
8) New Policies and New Schemes (from a policy of investment choice based upon credit, consisting of schemes such as, free trade agreements, financial deregulation, leveraged buyouts, to a policy of diktat based upon debt servitude, consisting of schemes such as regional framework agreements, bank deposits bailins, new taxes, privatizations, sale of a country’s central bank’s gold reserves, capital controls, austerity measures, statist public private partnership oversight and management of government services, the factors of production, and the economy in general),
9) New Economic Experience (from wealth to poverty, from diversity and voluntarism to compulsion and uniformity, from prosperity to austerity),
10) a New Economic Life (from crony capitalism, clientelism and its dependency, European Socialism, and Greek socialism, to regionalism),
11) New Talking Heads and Leaders (from talking heads such as Paul Krugman, and Mark Zandi, and leaders such as Milton Friedman, Phil Gramm, Robert Rubin, Jimie Dimon, to talking heads such as Angela Merkel, and nannycrats, such as Jörg Asmussen, Klaus Regling, Werner Hoyer, Olli Rehn, Jens Weidmann, Jeroen Dijsselbloem, and Michel Barnierm),
12) a New Religion (from religions and philosophies based upon the worship of one’s own will, to eventually a mandatory one world religion consisting of emperor worship, yet for the elect, faith in Christ),
13) a New Money System, (from the fiat money system, to the diktat money system). Diktat money is defined as the compliance required, as well as the trust that is engendered, the debt servitude that is enforced, and the austerity schemes that are experienced, such as those reported by the such as The Irish Times report Troika Seeking Tough Post Bailout Terms In Ireland In Exchange For Precautionary Loan, heavy losses on large bank deposits via bailins, levying additional taxes, privatizations, capital controls, import curbs of branded items, budget cuts in social programs such as Head Start, sale of a country’s central bank’s gold reserves, fiscal policy councils, such as those reported on by the IMF, Case studies of fiscal councils and The functions and impact of fiscal councils, for Eurozone wide fiscal governance, and statist public private partnerships, which oversee regional economic commerce, trade, and the factors of production, as well as in the Eurozone, a fiscal union, where sovereign regional leaders, as well as sovereign regional sovereign bodies, such as the ECB, invoke all kinds of mandates for regional security, stability, and sustainability.
14) a new Reality, (from human experience, to the experience of the divine nature; where the elect are called to live in godliness, 2 Peter 1:6, mainly manifest in the fruits of the spirit, and experience Christ as one’s life, Colossians 3:4, and one’s all inclusive life experience, Colossians 3:11. They keep the word of His endurance, and shrink not from His Name, and thereby live in His presence and authority, Revelation 3:8-10. They live a live of biblical separation. They practice the New Man in Christ, mortifying that is putting to death the carnal desires that come up through temptation, so as to prevent the pain and dislocation that comes from stumbling and falling in sin. And live a life of ethical regard; for example, they pursue peace with all men, defraud no one, and do not make merchandise out of others).
15) a new Way (from carnality and iniquity to virtue and ethics. New vessels for the new way. The elect are vessels of righteousness who keep Christ’s word of endurance and do not deny his name, Revelation 3:8-10, and maintain their vessels in purity and holiness. In contrast, vessels of iniquity exist for the old man and the old way. The fiat who have experience in the mandates of philosophy, religion, and regional governance, are vessels of iniquity, and have ever increasing experience in the mystery of iniquity; these exercise their vessels in poneros speech and behavior.)
Liberalism featured the Banker’s Regime, Milton Friedman Free To Choose, fiat money system.
Liberalism was an economic and political experience that was fathered by the great Lyndon Banes Johnson, and the great Milton Friedman, whose Banker and democratic nation state, free to choose, floating currency system, was the backbone of the fiat money system, which provided toxic credit and moral hazard investment choice.
Currencies are no longer floating, they are sinking, and interest rates are up across the board on higher Treasury interest rates, most notably in Japan. A see-saw destruction of fiat wealth is now underway. Equities, are now being pulled lower by debt deflation, that is by currency deflation. And all fiat wealth, Credit, AGG, Currencies, DBV, CEW, and Equities, VT, are trading lower. Friday May 10, 2013, and Friday May 24, 2013, were the pivot points from Liberalism to Authoritarianism, with the rise higher in the interest rate on the 10 Year US Note, ^TNX, and the dismissal announcement of 15,500 Greek state workers, as well as the trade lower in Junk Bonds, JNK, and the Carry Trade ETN, ICI.
Authoritarianism is a statist economic and political experience that was fathered by the EU Finance Ministers when they successfully introduced regionalism via diktat, specifically seen in the Third Greek Bailout, the Cyprus Bank Deposit Bailin, and The Irish Times report Troika Seeking Tough Post Bailout Terms In Ireland In Exchange For Precautionary Loan.
Jesus Christ, operating through dispensation, Ephesians 1:10, that is the economic and political administration plan of God for the the fulfillment of every age, era, epoch and time period, has brought nation state democracy and investment choice to their completion.
Now regionalism and diktat are the basis for mankind’s economic and political activities, as Jesus Christ is bringing forth a New Regime, that is the Beast Regime of Statist Regional Governance, Totalitarian Collectivism, and Debt Servitude, Revelation 13:1-4, which will be accompanied by the rise to power of a New Pharaoh, Revelation 13:5-10, and a New Monetary Pope, Revelation 13:11-18.
To accomplish His aims, He has unleashed the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, the First Horseman of the Apocalypse is the Rider on The White Horse, who has a bow, without any arrows to effect a bloodless global and economic coup d’etat, to transfer the baton of sovereignty from nation states to regional leaders and regional sovereign bodies such as the EU Finance Ministers and the ECB, Revelation 6:1-2.
Some definitions are necessary.
All people have values. Values are defined as the foundation, building blocks and framework for one’s life; they define one as being elect having virtue and ethics, or fiat having carnality and iniquity; these are grouped into eight categories, as people have 1) commitment to work and experience its rewards or are involved in clientelism and dependency and experience its fruits, 2) activities, 3) affiliations in political parties and their movements 4) associations with others, 5) mode of transportation, a Lexus, or the bus, or a bicycle, or walking, 6) plans, 7) agenda, 8) public way or a private way; either biblical separation or worldly involvement
Economy is defined as the rule of a paradigm, a money system and a regime, specifically the household administration of things physical, spiritual, philosophical, monetary, and political.
The Apostle Paul, writing in Ephesians 1:10, communicates that Jesus Christ is at the helm of the economy of God, and as such, He completed Liberalism in Turkey, for example, with the implosion of its economy, terminating all investment choice, and is now introducing diktat in that country. There is no human action as conceived by the Austrian economists, rather the economic and political events in Turkey are Christ’s handiwork. He is pivoting the economy 1) from the paradigm of liberalism to the paradigm of authoritarianism, 2) from the fiat money system to the diktat money system, 3) from the banker regime of US Dollar hegemony to the beast regime of statist regional governance, totalitarian collectivism, debt servitude and austerity, Revelation 13:1-4, also known as the ten toed kingdom of regional governance, Daniel 2:25-45, where eventually ten kings will come to rule in each of the world’s ten regions, Revelation 17:12.
Credit is defined as trust.
Wealth is defined as the accumulation of value.
Capital is defined as money.
Money is defined as resource.
Currency is defined as the means of exchange where worth is based upon a nation’s or region’s credit.
The elect acknowledge the responsibility to plan and review; that is to set aside time, a place and a spiritual space for reflection on Christ, and purpose for virtue, which is defined as God’s noble attributes; and purpose for ethics which is defined as economic regard for the property and person of another or others; and to develop a good conscience which is defined as the ability to discern right from wrong speech and behavior; and the responsibility to develop a feedback loop of accountability for consistent exercise in virtue and ethics.
The motivation for a life of virtue, ethics and good conscience comes from Paul’s desire presented in Colossians 1:9-10, that the believer be filled with the full experience of God’s will in all spiritual wisdom and understanding, to walk worthily of the Lord, to please Him in all things, bearing fruit in every good work and growing by the full knowledge of God, that one manifest as fully grown in Christ, Colossians 1:28. Thus one escapes the corruption that comes from living in carnality and iniquity.
Spiritual wisdom is defined as the ability to accumulate and organize divine principles and is also defined as the ability to live within God’s promises to partake of the divine nature. As God breathes spiritual life in one’s soul, on receives it in ones’ Spirit, and enjoys its life giving presence as peace, joy and life satisfaction. This contrasts with the carnal nature, where one has life experience and satisfaction coming from living within bad, evil and wicked things, or from living in iniquity towards others.
A fundamental life virtue is the attribute of truth and truthfulness, where truth is defined as a trustworthy promise or that which is reliable for belief, which in turn enables one to define the genuine meaning of a thing.
Witness Lee relates in commentary of Colossians 1:9-10, on page 923 of the New Testament Recovery Version of the Bible. Bearing fruit refers to living in Christ in every respect; this is the real essence of every Christian good work; not knowledge in letters in the mind, but the living knowledge of God in the Spirit, whereby we grow in life.